RING SAWING CAMBRIDGE
WHAT IS RING SAWING?
Ring sawing is carried out through the use of a handheld, high performance electric saw with a diamond-impregnated blade. By innovative utilisation of high frequency current and digital processing we are able to bring a whole new level of efficiency and usability to the game, increasing performance, productivity, and mobility for our customers.
Whilst operating a 3 phase power pack and saw, noise can also be kept to a bare minimum. This makes ring sawing a perfect option for creating cuts when working near housing, hospitals, businesses, and other noise-sensitive locations.
WHY USE RING SAWING?
Ring sawing can be useful for various cutting works, such as:
- Forming straight line cuts for doorway openings
- Creating new window openings
- Cutting to form other rectangular openings through walls and concrete slabs, with no over cutting in the corners.
- Sawing to form openings for the installation of lintels
- Removing large areas of blockwork or concrete walls with a clean edge.
- Cutting concrete in areas with limited working space.