How It Works.
Whilst operating a 3 phase power pack and saw, noise can also be kept to a bare minimum. This makes ring sawing a perfect option for creating cuts when working near housing, hospitals, businesses, and other noise-sensitive locations.
Why Ring Sawing
- Forming straight line cuts for doorway openings
- Creating new window openings
- Cutting to form other rectangular openings through walls and concrete slabs, with no over cutting in the corners.
- Sawing to form openings for the installation of lintels
- Removing large areas of blockwork or concrete walls with a clean edge.
- Cutting concrete in areas with limited working space.
As well as being a pleasure to work with, Clean Cut Drilling has become an integral and trusted part of our supply chain. They are our ‘go to’ for all of our cutting and drilling requirements and have never let us down. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.
Clean Cut Drilling carried out works professionally, safely and to a high standard at all times. The project experienced challenges which the Clean Cut team dealt with in a very professional and capable manner, demonstrating flexibility and innovative thinking and completing their work a lot quicker than we expected. Highly recommended.
The team at Clean Cut Drilling is more than a safe pair of hands. They anticipate problems and always go above and beyond, consistently delivering an outstanding level of service. They are a first class and reliable operation.
Get a Quote
We travel nationwide and offer a FREE onsite survey and quotation service.
01908 926 678
Milton Keynes Business Centre, Foxhunter Drive, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6GD