How It Works.
Diamond drills are lightweight, versatile and can be operated in either a vertical or horizontal direction for a wide range of jobs. Due to their non-percussive rotary action, structural integrity is maintained, and water controls ensure that the workspace remains free of dust.
Find out more about our diamond drilling methods:
Diamond Core Drilling
- 12mm to 1000mm diameter holes
- No dust or vibration, safe, fast and highly cost effective
- Use of latest technology electric, hydraulic, or pneumatic powered drilling equipment
- Can be used in confined spaces or underwater.
- Choose the shape and depth for your opening
- Exceed the depth and size of conventional drills
- Form any shape or size required; circular, square or bespoke
- Low levels of vibration, does not affect structural integrity
- Effective for heavy duty and delicate applications.
As well as being a pleasure to work with, Clean Cut Drilling has become an integral and trusted part of our supply chain. They are our ‘go to’ for all of our cutting and drilling requirements and have never let us down. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.Neil Felstein
Clean Cut Drilling carried out works professionally, safely and to a high standard at all times. The project experienced challenges which the Clean Cut team dealt with in a very professional and capable manner, demonstrating flexibility and innovative thinking and completing their work a lot quicker than we expected. Highly recommended.Daniel Von Wyk
The team at Clean Cut Drilling is more than a safe pair of hands. They anticipate problems and always go above and beyond, consistently delivering an outstanding level of service. They are a first class and reliable operation.Robert Matthews
Get a Quote
We travel nationwide and offer a FREE onsite survey and quotation service.
01908 926 678
78 Maritime Way, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England, MK10 7FS