Our Controlled Demolition Services Are Safe, Fast And Highly Cost Effective.
We operate our own range of electric robotic demolition machines to carry out concrete and masonry demolition. Our machinery is powerful and equipped with attachments that make easy work of demolition. We can operate in confined spaces or where access is limited.
Find out more about our controlled demolition methods:
- Virtually silent with reduced vibration, safe, fast and highly cost effective.
- Uses 3-phase electrically or petrol operated machinery.
- Suitable when noise needs to be kept to a minimum, where large breaker machines cannot reach, and vibration is not permitted.
- Ideal for breaking up plinths, thick slabs, rock, large mass concrete, ballast etc. and is powerfully effective against deep concrete masses.
How It Works.
Burster heads are inserted into holes in the concrete and pressure is applied via a hydraulic power pack into pre-drilled holes to crack the concrete. The process is repeated until the whole structure is fractured into smaller sections and ready for removal.
- Compact equipment that can access difficult spaces.
- No dust, water or noise.
- Safe and non-percussive, so does not affect the structural integrity of any surrounding buildings.
How It Works.
Jaws are applied to the open edge of the concrete and powerful hydraulic breakers put pressure on it to close the gap, using 30 tonnes of pressure to squeeze the concrete and causing it to break down. This action is repeated until the entire concrete structure has been removed. The jaws can be mounted onto a machine or can be handheld, giving flexibility to use it however is most suitable.
As well as being a pleasure to work with, Clean Cut Drilling has become an integral and trusted part of our supply chain. They are our ‘go to’ for all of our cutting and drilling requirements and have never let us down. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.Neil Felstein
Clean Cut Drilling carried out works professionally, safely and to a high standard at all times. The project experienced challenges which the Clean Cut team dealt with in a very professional and capable manner, demonstrating flexibility and innovative thinking and completing their work a lot quicker than we expected. Highly recommended.Daniel Von Wyk
The team at Clean Cut Drilling is more than a safe pair of hands. They anticipate problems and always go above and beyond, consistently delivering an outstanding level of service. They are a first class and reliable operation.Robert Matthews
Get a Quote
We travel nationwide and offer a FREE onsite survey and quotation service.
01908 926 678
78 Maritime Way, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England, MK10 7FS