Our Website TermsOur Website Rules
www.cleancutdrilling.co.uk (‘our site’) is a site operated by Clean Cut Drilling Limited (‘we’). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 11103849 and have our registered office at:
78 Maritime Way
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01908 926 678.
PLEASE READ THESE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities or for any other reason we reasonably deem as necessary. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available and that it may be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
Accessing our site
Our site is directed at people doing business in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. You may wish to obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own virus protection software.
Linking to our site
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and in the material published on it, including both content and trade dress. Those works are protected by trademark and copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Acceptable and prohibited uses
You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- to re-use any material which does not comply with these terms.
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- to attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- to attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
You must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site. In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user
You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
There are other terms that may apply to you
If we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including but not limited to:
- ceasing your right to use our site reporting any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
- issuing a warning to you.
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- further legal action against you.
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.