A low weight saw with a multi-stranded wire, fitted with diamond-imbued beads is threaded through a series of guide pulleys and passed through or around the section that requires cutting and formed into a loop. The wire loop is pulled continuously, under tension, through the section until the cut is completed.
Hydraulic Bursting is one of the safest and most efficient methods of removing reinforced or mass concrete, brickwork, or natural stone. Hydraulic Bursters are placed in pre-drilled holes and expanded to produce controlled cracking of the material, thus reducing it to manageable sections for removal.
CLEAN CUT DRILLING - DIAMOND DRILLING CONTRACTORS
Clean Cut Drilling is a firm of highly specialised diamond drilling contractors offering an array of construction solutions in Buckinghamshire and the surrounding areas including Milton Keynes, Northampton, and Luton. Our bespoke diamond drilling services cover a variety of solutions such as stone cutting, floor sawing, concrete cutting as well as diamond sawing and drilling.
Why Choose Clean Cut Drilling?
Diamond drilling offers one of the most innovative solutions in the construction industry. Diamond drilling is critically precise and accurate for the finest attention to detail. Clean Cut Drilling utilises state of the art equipment and tools to provide the ultimate control in regards to depth and meeting exacting measurements.
- We provide FREE, no-obligation quotations for your diamond drilling project.
- Our contract prices are fixed. Peace of mind for your budget manager.
- We only use the most innovative and cutting edge technology.
- Our expert team are fully CSCS accredited operatives.
- Our customer-focused service is second to none.
- Our UK workforce is fully mobile meaning we can get to your site quickly.